Composite 8 Core G652D Optical fiber+ Copper electric wire to
hybrid fiber cable
Hybrid fiber/power cables offer the nearly unlimited bandwidth of
fiber optic connections in combination with power feeding in the
same cable. Typical applications for these hybrid cables are Fiber
To The Antenna (FTTA) for cellular systems, WiFi hotspots, sensor
networks, surveillance cameras etc.
The cable Laying method: Self-supporting Aerial
Suitable for long-distance communication, local trunk line, CATV
& computer networks system.
Fiber type: Single-mode/Multimode.
(1)Short outer diameter, light weight, small space usage(usually a
series of problems can be solved with multiple cables, which can be
replaced by a compound cable);
(2) low procurement costs, low construction costs and low network
(3) it has excellent bending performance and good side pressure
resistance, and is convenient for construction;
(4) it also provides multiple transmission technologies, with high
adaptability to equipment, strong expansibility and wide
(5) provide huge bandwidth access;
(6) save cost, use optical fiber as a reservation for household,
and avoid secondary wiring;
(7) to solve the problem of equipment power consumption in network
construction (to avoid redundant power supply lines).
Comply with Standard YD/T 901 as well as IEC 60794-1.
Operating /Storage Temperature Range:-40°c +70°c