ADSS Cable 48 Fibra Optica Cable , Double Jacket PE All Dielectric
ADSS Cables are designed for outdoor installation along power
lines,railway or telecommunication cables on poles or lattice
towers. The cable is self-supporting and require no messenger or
lashing wire for fixing. There are no metallic components used in
the cable and has a track-resistant sheath material for
installation on medium and high voltage lines.
|Attenuation discontinuity||≤0.05 dB|
|Attenuation vs. Wavelength||@1285~1330nm||≤0.05 dB/km|
|Zero Dispersion Wavelength||1300~1324nm|
|Zero Dispersion Slope||≤0.092ps/(nm2.km)|
|Polarization Mode Dispersion(PMD)||≤0.2ps/km1/2|
|Cable Cutoff Wavelength(λcc)||≤1260nm|
|Effective Group Index of Refraction||@1310nm||1.4675|
|Macro bend loss (30mm radius,100turns) 1625nm||≤0.1 dB|
|Mode Field Diameter||@1310nm||9.2±0.6μm|
|Coating/Cladding Concentricity Error||≤8μm|
|Core/Cladding Concentricity Error||≤0.8μm|
|Proof Test level||≥1.0%|
|Fiber Curl Radius||≥4.0m|
|Peak Coating Strip Force||1.3~8.9N|
|Central Strength Member||Material||Fiberglass Reinforce with Plastic (FRP)|
|Loose Tube||Material||Polybutelene Terephthalate (PBT)|
|Diameter||Nom.2.1 mm||Nom.2.3 mm|
|--||4 Fibers per Tube||8 Fibers per Tube|
|Filling compound in loose tube||Material||Thixotropic jelly|
|Inner Sheath||Material||Black MDPE|
|Strength Member||Material||Aramid yarns|
3.2 Fiber coding,The color coding of the optical fiber shall be in
accordance with Table 3.2.1
|No. of fiber||1||2||3||4||5||6|
|Color of fiber||Blue||Orange||Green||Brown||Slate||White|
|No. of fiber||7||8||／||／||／||／|
Table3.2.2:Identification of optical tube
|No. of tube||1||2||3||4||5||6|
|Color of tube||Blue||Orange||Green||Brown||Slate||White|
Table3.2.3:Make-up of cable, No. of Fibers in each Tube
|No.of Fibers||No.of Tube||1||2||3||4||5||6|
|No. of fiber||4||4||4||4||4||4|
|No. of fiber||8||8||8||8||8||8|
4. TEST REQUIREMENTS
|No||Item||Test standard||Method||Acceptance criteria|
-Max. Tensile strength
-Sample length:50 meters
-Fiber strain at maximum
Load: max. 0.33%
-Time: 1 minutes
-No splits or cracks in the
-Impact energy: 450g
- Height:1 meter
-Impact points: min.1
--Number of impacts: 5
-No splits or cracks in the outer jacket
-Attenuation increase≤0.10dB(after the test)
-1m cable length with 150N weight
-±180°, 10 cycles
- No splits or cracks in the outer jacket
-Attenuation increase ≤0.10B
-R=20×cable outer diameter
-1m cable length with 150N weight,30 cycles
- No splits or cracks in the outer jacket
-Attenuation increase ≤0.10dB(after the test)
|6||Temperature cycling test||IEC-60794-1-F1|
-Temperature step: +20℃→-40℃→+70℃→-40℃→+70℃→+20℃
-Time per each step: 12 hrs
-Number of cycles: 2 cycles
|-Attenuation variation for reference value(the attenuation to be
measured before test at +20±3℃) ≤0.10dB,|
|7||Water penetration test||IEC-60794-1-F5|
-Water height: 1m
-Duration of test: 24hrs
|-No water leakage at the end of the sample|
|8||Drip test||IEC-60794-1-E14||-Five 0.3m samples suspended vertically in a climate chamber,
raised temperature to +70℃||-No filling compound shall drip from tubes after 24 hr|
- Suitable for use on distribution and high voltage transmission
- Requires no messenger wire -- fully self-supporting
- Single pass installation -- no messenger, no lashing wire -- faster
and lower cost
- Cable is water-blocked using dry core technology, therefore no
messy flooding compounds
- Design details for span lengths up to 1500ft (457m) and fiber
counts up to 432
- Custom designs available for larger span lengths or other fiber
- Full line of attachment hardware available for a "system" solution
- Track-resistant outer jacket available for installations on high
voltage lines where space potentials reach up to 25kV
- Gel-filled buffer tubes are S-Z stranded for easy mid-span access
- Utilized for telecommunications by power utilities, telcos, and
private network groups
- Designed for installation on distribution and transmission lines
- Capable of being installed in close proximity to conductors if
security is a concern
- Suitable for underbuild applications, minimizing the need for
- Used for telecom networks where quick, low-cost installation is a
Cable Cross-section diagram
Package and delivery
Standard Wooden Drum With Protection.
Standard reel length:2/3/4/5km/reel,other length is also available
For the large order , we usually ship the cable by sea .
For small order , we can ship them by sea (LCL) or by air /by
(DHL,UPS,FEDE or TNT..) as your request .
1. Are you the real factory?
Yes,we are the real factory with 20 years’ history.
2. What is your fiber brand?
Fiber brands including :ZXOFC
3. What is your main products?
Outdoor fiber optic cables; indoor fiber optic cables;FTTH Drop
Indoor armored patch cords fiber cable; Optical patch cords
SC/LC/FC/ST; MTP/MPO optical patch cord.
4. Product quality guarantee period?
25 years’ Guarantee for fiber optic cable
5. Do you have certificate for raw material?
We build long-term relationship cooperation with qualified ISO9001,
ROHS raw material suppliers.
6. What is your delivery time?
Within 24 hours for 30KM normal kinds of fiber optic cable;
1 ~2 days for fiber optic patch cords with 10000 connectors.
7. MOQ: what is your minimum quantity?
MOQ for fiber optic cables: 1KM
There is no MOQ required for fiber optic patch cords,as there’s
stock for normal kinds.
8. Do you have distributor in other country or domestic?
Until now, we sell our products to customers directly. And factory
price could be offered.
For large orders: T/T by advanced deposit
For small orders: T/T,Western Union and Paypal are acceptable.
10. Shipping & Delivery
For large orders: by sea (LCL or FCL)
For small orders: by sea (LCL), by air or by courier services,any
of which is optional.