Steel Tape Armored Flame Retardant Cable Jacket 2-144 Core GYTZA
The GYTZA cable is constructed by inserting a 250μm fiber into a
loose tube made of a high-modulus material filled with a
water-repellent compound. The center of the core is a metal
reinforced core. For some cores, a layer of polyethylene (PE) is
required to be extruded outside the metal reinforced core. The
loose tube (and the filling rope) is twisted around the center
reinforcing core into a compact and round core, and the gap in the
core is filled with a water blocking filler. After the plastic
coated aluminum strip (APL) is longitudinally wrapped, the
flame-retardant sheath is extruded into a cable.
The GYTZA cable is compliant with the YD/T 1114 standard.
• Has good mechanical properties and temperature characteristics
• The loose tube material itself has good hydrolysis resistance and
• The tube is filled with a special grease to protect the fiber
• Specially designed tight cable structure to prevent casing
• Good pressure resistance and softness
• Special jacket has excellent flame retardant properties
• The following measures are taken to ensure the waterproof
performance of the cable:
- Single wire center reinforcement core
- The loose tube is filled with special waterproof compound
- Full core filling
- Plastic coated aluminum tape (APL) moisture barrier
count per tube
Long/short term (N)
Note : This datasheet can only be a reference, but not a supplement to
the contract. Please contact our sales people for more detailed
1-5KM per roll. Packed by wooden drum. Other packing available
according to client`s Request.
The following printing(white hot foil indentation)is applied at
a. Supplier: ZXOFC or as customer required;
b. Standard Code(Product Type, Fiber Type,Fiber Count);
c. Year of manufacture: 14 years;
d. Length marking in meters.
|Est.Time(Days)||15||To be Negotiated!|
The Packing standard and details as above is estimated and final
size&weight shall be confirmed before shipment.
The cables are packed in carton, coiled on Bakelite & wooden
drum. During transportation, right tools should be used to avoid
damaging the package and to handle with ease. Cables should be
protected from moisture, kept away from high temperature and fire
sparks, protected from over bending and crushing, protected from
mechanical stress and damage.
1. Are you the real factory?
Yes,we are the real factory with 20 years’ history.
2. What is your fiber brand?
Fiber brands including :ZXOFC
3. What is your main products?
Outdoor fiber optic cables; indoor fiber optic cables;FTTH Drop
Indoor armored patch cords fiber cable; Optical patch cords
SC/LC/FC/ST; MTP/MPO optical patch cord.
4. Product quality guarantee period?
25 years’ Guarantee for fiber optic cable
5. Do you have certificate for raw material?
We build long-term relationship cooperation with qualified ISO9001,
ROHS raw material suppliers.
6. What is your delivery time?
Within 24 hours for 30KM normal kinds of fiber optic cable;
1 ~2 days for fiber optic patch cords with 10000 connectors.
7. MOQ: what is your minimum quantity?
MOQ for fiber optic cables: 1KM
There is no MOQ required for fiber optic patch cords,as there’s
stock for normal kinds.
8. Do you have distributor in other country or domestic?
Until now, we sell our products to customers directly. And factory
price could be offered.
For large orders: T/T by advanced deposit
For small orders: T/T,Western Union and Paypal are acceptable.
10. Shipping & Delivery
For large orders: by sea (LCL or FCL)
For small orders: by sea (LCL), by air or by courier services,any
of which is optional.