GYTZA -2/4/6/8/12/24/48/96/144 core high grade Mining Flame
Retardant Fiber optic Cable
The GYTZA cable is constructed by inserting a 250μm fiber into a
loose tube made of a high-modulus material filled with a
water-repellent compound. The center of the core is a metal
reinforced core. For some cores, a layer of polyethylene (PE) is
required to be extruded outside the metal reinforced core. The
loose tube (and the filling rope) is twisted around the center
reinforcing core into a compact and round core, and the gap in the
core is filled with a water blocking filler. After the plastic
coated aluminum strip (APL) is longitudinally wrapped, the
flame-retardant sheath is extruded into a cable.
The GYZTA cable is compliant with the YD/T 1114 standard.
• Has good mechanical properties and temperature characteristics
• The loose tube material itself has good hydrolysis resistance and
• The tube is filled with a special grease to protect the fiber
• Specially designed tight cable structure to prevent casing
• Good pressure resistance and softness
• Special jacket has excellent flame retardant properties
• The following measures are taken to ensure the waterproof
performance of the cable:
- Single wire center reinforcement core
- The loose tube is filled with special waterproof compound
- Full core filling
- Plastic coated aluminum tape (APL) moisture barrier
Note : This datasheet can only be a reference, but not a supplement
to the contract. Please contact our sales people for more detailed
count per tube
Long/short term (N)
1-5KM per roll. Packed by wooden drum. Other packing available
according to client`s Request.
The following printing(white hot foil indentation)is applied at
a. Supplier: ZXOFC or as customer required;
b. Standard Code(Product Type, Fiber Type,Fiber Count);
c. Year of manufacture: 14 years;
d. Length marking in meters.
|Est.Time(Days)||15||To be Negotiated!|
The Packing standard and details as above is estimated and final
size&weight shall be confirmed before shipment.
The cables are packed in carton, coiled on Bakelite & wooden
drum. During transportation, right tools should be used to avoid
damaging the package and to handle with ease. Cables should be
protected from moisture, kept away from high temperature and fire
sparks, protected from over bending and crushing, protected from
mechanical stress and damage.